OLM Fall Capsule Wardrobe

It's one of my favorite times of the year and it finally actually feels like it. The temps have been dropping here in Kansas City and it makes my heart so happy. I've had quite a few requests for an updated Fall capsule wardrobe so today I'm here to deliver! I've put together my most worn tops, pants, jackets, shoes and accessories for Fall and arranged them into easy lists to shop. I tried to be thoughtful as I chose these items so that these things can be mixed and matched for all kinds of outfits this Fall. I'm thinking work, play, weekends and weekdays. 




LACE BLOUSE : I have this top in size XS. It comes with a nude cami under it but it is removable. I use a nude under tee from here instead. 
  LEOPARD BLOUSE: Love this top. I would recommend a size XS. Wear it tied or untied. Style it with a black pair of pants or jeans. 
  PUFFED SLEEVE SWEATER: I have this top in XS. I love the wide sleeves. It fits slim in the body and works well with wide legged pants or slim fitting pants. 
 CHAMBRAY TOP: This is my go-to chambray shirt. I wear XS. It is a soft denim/chambray and fits loose but not too loose. 
PINK FLOYD TEE: Love the colors on this tee. It fits over-sized. I wear size XS. 
CURVED HEM TEE: This is one of my favorite gray tees right now. Size up because it's a little huggy. I wear size small. 
BODYSUIT: This bodysuit is a great option for a tucked-in slim fit tee. Comes in basic colors and this green too. I wear size small. 
RYDER CARDIGAN: I wear size XS in this cardigan. It fits over-sized and it's so cozy. 
BOBBLE CARDIGAN: This cardigan has the best sleeve details and comes in two other colors. I have it in XS and it's meant to fit a little boxy. 
WHITE BUTTON UP: This shirt fits really big- but it's so chic. I bought it in XXs and it's still big. So size down at least one, maybe two, sizes. 
 FLANNEL SHIRT: This shirt is from Madewell- my fav place for flannels. I love the fabric- but sized down. 
STRIPED TEE: This is a great striped basic. Perfect to pair with camo pants or plaid. 
SPLIT BACK SWEATER: Obsessed with this color sweater. I have size XS. 
CREWNECK SWEATER: The best basic sweater. I have in XS. Comes in other colors. 
UNSTOPPABLE TEE: Our newest graphic tee for Fall. Fits boxy and not sheer. TTS or a little big. 





PLAID SLACKS: Obsessed with plaid pants this season. These are affordable and so cute. I sized up- bought size 4. 
CAMO JOGGERS: These are a great price and a great fit. Love the colors. Fit is TTS.
DRE JEANS: These are the BEST boyfriend jeans. Definitely an investment but so good. 
721 JEANS: These are my fave distressed jeans and they are a great price. They don't have any stretch so size up.
SUEDE SKIRT: I've been looking for a skirt like this for a long time. Love the fit and the fabric. 
CORDUROY PANTS: The color of these pants is so good- but they come in other pretty colors too. Fit is tts. Super affordable. 
SLIM CROP PANTS: These are great dress pants. Come in lots of great colors. Size down. 
ANKLE SKINNY JEANS: The BEST dark skinny jeans. Size down. 



SNAKESKIN BOOTIES: These are my favorite snakeskin booties this season, but there are so many good options out there. I also have this boot in taupe. 
 BLACK BOOTIES: These are the best black boots I've found. The heel isn't too high but it's still classy. Fit is TTS.
NEUTRAL BOOTIES: These are so chic. I really would love them in all of the colors. Love them for work and dressier occasions. 
LEOPARD SNEAKERS: These have been a staple in my Fall wardrobe for years. I get a new pair every Fall. 
SLIPPERS: New slippers are a must. Love these pretty ones. 
SNAKESKIN SLINGBACK: This dark pattern is so pretty and I love that these are closed toe so they work well for work. Just ordered. 
PLATFORM SNEAKERS: These are such a great neutral sneaker. I wear them with blazers and tee shirts. They go with everything.
SCALLOPED HEELS: I ordered these dainty heels and have been surprised by how much I've worn them. Fit is tts.




PASSAGE JACKET: Everyone needs a military jacket and Madewell makes them the best. I would definitely recommend this version. 
 CAMO JACKET: I just got this camo jacket and the fur collar is pretty awesome. It does fit a little short. I have size small. 
 DENIM JACKET: The perfect denim jacket. Fit is tts or a little big.
 PLAID BLAZER: I  just picked this blazer up. I think it fits big so size down. Wear this like an over sized cardigan. 
 LEATHER JACKET: This is the best leather jacket in my closet. It's soft, not heavy and super high quality. 
 SHERPA PULLOVER: Love this pullover from Abercrombie. So cozy. I have size small but it does fit a little big. Also comes in really pretty solid colors. 




What else would you put on this list? 

Comments

Popular Posts