OLM Fall Sweater Style Guide

Who else is ready for all the Fall sweaters?  I am counting down the days until it is officially Fall and we are just a week away now!  Today I am sharing all of my favorite Fall sweaters I have bought for the season, and all the ones that are currently in my cart!  Hopefully this will give you a brief guide on a few sweaters that will serve as great basics or cool statement pieces in your closet. This season I'm seeing  a lot of statement sleeves, texture and of course, animal print! What are you looking forward to wearing this Fall?
V-NECK SWEATER | BUTTON DETAIL SWEATER | PUFFED SLEEVE SWEATER | BALLOON SLEEVE CARDIGAN | FRINGE PULLOVER | CREWNECK SWEATER | TIGER CARDIGAN | BOYFRIEND CARDIGANTIE WAIST CARDIGAN | RIBBED KNIT SWEATER | PAINTED SPOTS PULLOVER | BOBBLE CARDIGAN

Comments

Popular Posts