Weekly Roundup- Fall Begins

Happy Friday guys! I'm loving this mid-September time of year, even if temps haven't cooled off much yet. I got to go on a field trip with Baker this week to the apple orchard and we had so much fun. I love all of the activities that Fall brings and I can't wait to spend time doing more of them as fam. And speaking of activities, we'll still be spending a lot of the weekend at the soccer field like so many of you. Fall may claim to be the time for pumpkin patches and apple orchards, but as parents we all know it's actually the time for soccer, football, cross country and more! I'm rounding up this week's best selling items today, best selling outfits and all of the best sales. Read on to get the scoop!












THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLERS



SALES THIS WEEKEND


ABERCROMBIE | UP TO 50% OFF PLUS 25% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE WITH CODE 15069

J.CREW | 30% OFF WOMEN'S WEAR-TO-WORK STYLES PLUS 25% OFF FULL-PRICE STYLES WITH CODE THATWORKS

MADEWELL | 25% OFF FALL ESSENTIALS WITH CODE PUMPKINSPICE


I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I think my weekend will be complete if I can manage to grab a few pumpkins or other Fall items for my front porch. IT'S TIME! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts