Weekly Roundup + With Kilee Nickels Podcast

Happy Friday friends! It's been a fast week for me and today feels like an especially fast day. I spent the morning at the school for the kids' Fun Run fundraiser and this afternoon I'm working and in back to back meetings. In my last meeting we were discussing next week's plans and someone brought up the fact that a new month starts on Tuesday. I could. not. believe. it. How can it already be October? I sure love all of the things that I'm doing and all of the things that are keeping us busy, but it's hard to enjoy them when life feels like it's going a mile a minute! 











THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLERS
ABIES PLATFORM SNEAKERS
HIGH-RISE SKINNY CORDS
BUTTON BACK TOP
SMOCKED MAXI DRESS
SHERPA-LINED JACKET
FAUX SUEDE MIDI SKIRT
RIPPED SLIM BOYFRIEND JEANS
SUPERSOFT SWEATSHIRT
UNSTOPPABLE WHITE TEE
ROCKSTAR BOOTIE

SALES THIS WEEKEND
ABERCROMBIE | UP TO 50% OFF

J.CREW FACTORY | UP TO 60% OFF, EXTRA 40% OFF CLEARANCE



And in other news, today I launched my podcast With Kilee Nickels! This project has been in the works all Summer and I'm so excited to finally share! You can tune in every Friday for a new episode. Today I you can listen here and on the Spotify and Stitcher app. You'll also soon be able to to watch on YouTube and subscribe on Apple Podcasts. This is the podcast for people who want to be inspired to be brave, take a chance, and change their life. I’ll be sharing stories and actionable takeaways for growing a blog or a business, balancing work and home, working with your spouse and more. Get ready to be inspired and to get started with Kilee Nickels!


Comments

Popular Posts