Fall Trends This Season

This year I turned 33 and as strange as it may sound, it's the youngest and oldest I've ever felt. It feels like I'm cresting a wave of adulthood where I've learned enough to have a bigger perspective, but I can also see how small my perspective is. Does that make sense? I've more comfortably slid into my own style and found myself, and yet also find myself feeling old as I see what the "young people" are wearing these days. Those teenagers and their crazy clothes! :) That being said, I like to think I'm still pretty cool and that my style is still preeeetttty youthful. I love watching the trends each season and styling them my own way. If you know me at all you know trend forecasting and trend talk is literally one of my favorite things. Today I've partnered with Nordstrom to share some of my favorite on-trend items this Fall. I'm loving all things leopard, graphic tees, and more so read on for all the deets!
SHOP THE POST















JACKET // TEE // JEANS // SHOES // SUNNIES // BEANIE
Today I created an outfit that really pulls together trends that I love and wear year round. They aren't new, but holy cow do they keep getting some love. This leopard jacket/coat stole my heart as soon as I saw it and I've gotten so many DM's every time I've worn it. I have it in a plaid print from last year and it is SO cozy. But in leopard it's really next level. So yes- I'm still calling leopard a trend this season. I also bought these sneakers that have leopard print on them this month and it's not hard to find me wearing leopard a million other ways this Fall. 
Another trend that I'm definitely pulling right into Fall/Winter is graphic and band tees. I have always loved these, but I feel like so many more people are wearing them now. They are so great for layering and whether that means with a cardigan, a puffy jacket or a blazer- the answer is yes. I have some pricey graphic tees like this one, so when I found some more affordable options I knew I had to share. This one and this one are great prices for a very similar look. 
Ripped jeans, especially in a mom-jean cut are also very in this season. I stood back on this trend for a little while, but this pair has gotten me so many compliments! I feel like this pair is the most approachable and is a great price point, but the pair I have on today is such a cool vibe. Style them with sneakers or with heeled boots- it all works!
I love that I was able to order this entire look from Nordstrom at great price points and with free shipping and free returns. I actually tried more items than these but I landed on my faves and returned a few things that didn't quite work out. I hope this outfit and these pieces gave you some ideas for adding a little trend oommph to your outfits this season and when you do, tag me! I'd love to hear about it! 
Shop all of my similar favorites from Nordstrom to recreate a similar outfit below.

Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions and styling are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts