OLM Fall Picks from Abercrombie and Fitch

It's a great day to pile on some layers over here guys. It's cold over here, and by cold I mean in the 60's. I've also got a cold so I'm feeling extra sensative to the temps and totally needy about my environment. One my my favorite places to shop in the Fall is Abercrombie and today they are having some really great deals on their denim. A&F denim is my go-to denim that is not designer denim so I didn't want to miss sharing about it. Today's look is all from Abercrombie and I'll share size and fit details below!

 SHOP THE POST

















SWEATER: Love this basic cableknit. Wearing size small. Fits is TTS or s a little small. Abercrombie sweaters tend to run TTS or a little big if they look like they fit loose.
JEANS: Fit is TTS.
JACKET: Fits a little short but TTS or a little small. I'm wearing size small. Love the fur collar. The sherpa does not go all of the way down the sleeves.



Comments

Popular Posts