Sweater Weather

Good morning! The end of the month is drawing near again and I'm really loving the cooler temps and the fun month that October is for our family. Two of my boys have birthdays right around Halloween so that always makes for a full week and then we have all of the busyness of costumes and Halloween parties and trick-or-treating. It's usually pretty chilly in Kansas City by the time Halloween arrives and this year it looks like it's going to be cold! I'm excited to bundle up and today I'm working with JC Penney to share lots of great sweater options to keep you warm and on budget this month. 

SHOP THE POST












Sweater season is finally officially here. I'm all about over-sized sweaters, wrap sweaters, printed sweaters- basically the warmer it looks the better. I headed to JC Penney this month on the hunt for a great round up of sweaters and found more than a few to love. This Aztec printed one just screams Fall so I had to snag it, but I also grabbed this tiger printed one and a few others. The quality on all of these tops seems to be great, especially for the price. I would recommend ordering a bunch to try online so that you can get to that free shipping level and then see what works for you. 

Size and fit details for reference:
My height: 5' 7"
Weight: about 115

SWEATER: This sweater (and everything from this brand) seems to fit a little big. I'm wearing size XS. I would recommend going with your normal size or sizing down. 
TEE: Same as sweater sizing. Wearing XS. This is a basic white tee and is not sheer which I love!
JEANS: Wearing size 26. Great frayed hem. Love Levis. Fit is TTS.
SHOES: Fit is TTS. These are not real leather, but they look great and the price is great for the on-trend look. 

Shop all of my favorites from JC Penney this month below!







Thanks to JC Penney for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions and styling are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts