Weekly Recap and Weekend Sales Happening Now

Happy Friday! I've been surviving the week on DayQuil and Airborne so be thankful that germs don't spread through screens. Hopefully the weekend will lend itself to a little bit of resting and recuperating and no one else gets what I've got. I'm sure you've noticed that as I've been working more this Fall I've been styling more work wear outfits and I hope it's been helpful. The feedback I was getting was that you all wanted more of those types of outfits so let me know if that is still the case. Things are feeling very Fall here in Kansas City so I'll be in sweats all weekend, but get ready for more layers and more jackets and more boots to come!











THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLERS
SLACKS
PLATFORM SNEAKERS
SUPERSOFT SWEATSHIRT
GIGIETTA BOOTIE
BUTTON BACK TOP
PLEAT  SLEEVE BLOUSE
STACKABLE RING SET
PLEATED MIDI SKIRT
SMOCKED MAXI DRESS
LONG SLEEVE BOW BLOUSE
SALES THIS WEEKEND

ABERCROMBIE | UP TO 50% OFF PLUS 15% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE WITH CODE 14997




MADEWELL | UP TO 30% OFF WITH CODE YOUCHOOSE


This week on the podcast I'm talking all about my blogging journey- how I got started, my advice for others wanting to start a blog, and more! Listen in if you're thinking about starting a blog or even just thinking about starting something new. Let's get inspired together!


Comments

Popular Posts