Weekly Roundup- Traveling, Sales and a New Podcast Episode

Hello everyone and happy Friday! This weekend I am in San Deigo and am very much enjoying some time on the West Coast. My friend Audrey from Putting Me Together invited me out a few months back to attend a conference together and so I of course jumped on the opportunity. We are learning so much, networking, and of course catching up. I love what I do, I love my kids and I love my hometown, but it's so good to get out of the normal, to meet new people and to be exposed to new places. I just know I'm going to go home with lots of great new ideas, new friends and new energy to make life better as I put into practice the fresh perspectives that traveling can bring. Read more for this week's top sellers, sales and this week's podcast!














THIS WEEK'S BEST SELLERS
SHERPA LINED TWILL JACKET
BUTTON BACK TOP
MULBERRY LEATHER EARRINGS
501 HIGH WAIST JEANS
THE DRE RIPPED JEANS
CABLE KNIT SWEATER
MIDI SLIP SKIRT
WOOL BLEND BLAZER
METALLIC CRACKLE HEELS
BRONZE LEAF EARRINGS


SALES THIS WEEKEND

ABERCROMBIE | 30% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE, $39 FLEECE AND SHERPA






On today's podcast my husband, Soren, joins me as we discuss what it's like to work with your spouse. We talk about our contrasting personalities, the importance of pushing each other, showing up for each other on the bad days, and winning together on the good days. Listen in to hear our tips and stories on our experiences working together!

Comments

Popular Posts