Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! I hope your week was as good as ours although maybe a tad warmer! We had some really cold days! One morning my third son Knox told me he left his coat at school and headed out the door to the bus stop with just a tee shirt on. He seemed happy to go so I let him but when I got in my car I saw the thermostat said it was only 28 degrees! I promptly drove a coat right down to him and he was happy to have it but wow- I didn't expect such low temps yet this year!



THIS WEEK'S TOP SELLERS

SLIP-ON SNEAKERS
SPRINKLE SWEATER
PIVOT SNEAKER
FAUX FUR JACKET
RIPPED HEM SKINNY JEANS
KARAH SNEAKERS
SEQUIN TOP
SPLIT BACK SWEATER
GEOMETRIC SWEATER
SCOOP NECK T-SHIRT

THIS WEEKEND'S SALES
MADEWELL | 25% OFF SWEATERS AND SHOES WITH CODE COZYCOMFY
MANGO | 30% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE SHOPPING19
JCREW | UP TO 40% OFF SITE WIDE

JCPENNEY | 25% OFF ORDERS OVER $100, 20% OFF ORDERS UNDER $100 WITH CODE THANKS19

T3 | BUY MORE SAVE MORE EVENT
SEPHORA | BEAUTY INSIDER EVENT, SAVE UP TO 20%



For today's podcast Soren is joining me and we are talking about being in sync and working together as parents of five while owning a business. There is a lot that goes into it, but mostly it's about being together and working in tandem on all of the things. I hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts