Holiday Statement Earrings

Hello! I wanted to hop in for a minute today to share that my favorite new releases for N&S are live today. These holiday statement earrings have been in the works for months and are just the pieces to really elevate a holiday look. The Gem Statement Earring and the Afterglow Statement Disc are piecs that we have sneak peeked and have been highly anticipated and we can't wait to get them in your hands!

SHOP THE POST







I designed these gem posts to pair with our patented gem shape for an even more elevated and dressier style and I love how they came together. They debuted when I wore them to the Inc 500 Gala last month today you can finally order a pair for yourself. The gem shape is intended to be worn so that it carries with your jawline for a really flattering look, and these posts are even more dramatic in how they draw that line. I love how they elongate your face and your neck!

The Afterglow Disc is also a gorgeous earring with the prettiest gemstone post and shimmering leather. Did I mention it's limited as well??? 







Our holiday candle is also back today and I'm so excited to start burning it. It's the perfect blend of evergreen, cloves and even a little citrus. You won't want to smell anything else this Christmas!

These and all of our earrings + the entire site will be 20% off for our Pre-Black Friday Sale starting tomorrow through Monday.  You do not want to miss this! This is our deepest discount of the year and things will sell out! Starting Friday at 7 am CST you can shop online with no code necessary. And if you are a newsletter subscriber- you know you started shopping today! 

I'll have a post up tomorrow with all of my N&S faves so get your list started and get ahead start on your Christmas gift shopping! Enjoy!!!


Comments

Popular Posts