N&S Style Files- Cozy and Casual for this Crazy Month

Hey everyone, happy Friday! We've kicked off November with holiday releases and the red, green and gold holiday vibes are going strong. This year's Nickel & Suede holiday collection is very glam so for Style Files I decided to take thing down a notch and go with some cozy and casual looks. I'm loving plaid, pom pom beanies, jeans, our new Spirited sweatshirt and scarves paired with our newest big and bold lightweight earrings. Whether you dress up or down for a holiday event, you N&S will be there to pull the outfit together and make you feel like a million bucks. 

SHOP THE POST











If you know me at all you know I love a good monochromatic look so today's looks definitely still have that flavor. I paired our new Spruce great leather earrings with our Spirited sweatshirt and a fun plaid scarf and sneakers. This outfit is one I can move in and with all of the things there are to do this month, I'm gonna need it. 

The Crimson Beau is another one of my favorites from this collection. I love the red and gold paired together and today I styled it with some red plaid and faux leather pants. These pants are so good- fit is TTS and this top is really affordable. I love how festive both of these looks feel, but you can totally wear them now and all through the next six weeks before Christmas. 

I hope this month's outfits gave you some more styling ideas for these great new earrings. As usual they are still just as lightweight and they feel as incredible and they look. Can't beat that! I hope you have an amazing Friday and weekend and we'll see you soon!



Comments

Popular Posts