N&S Style Files- The Nouveau and November

Hey guys! It's a chilly and even a little bit gloomy week here in KC. We've had a sprinkle of snow and sub freezing temps and every day has been full on coat/gloves/hat weather! But there is also a lot to be thankful for as we are in this month of gratitude and starting into the holiday season. As you may have seen we released much of our holiday line at Nickel & Suede and there are so many pretty things. I'm so excited to for you to shop them and share them and gift them and I'm so thankful for each of you that have done so in the past. It's pretty incredible the community of N&S women that we have built and I'm excited to continue to build that with you! This weekend I re-did my letter boards at home with some gratitude phrases to add to the spirit of Thanksgiving in our home and I thought I'd share those phrases here and maybe some more to inspire yours too! Read on for today's outfit and those thankful phrase ideas in today's post.

SHOP THE POST









I'm in love with these earrings I'm wearing today- the Nouveau. It's our newest embossed earring and each pair is hand stamped. They are amazing. Today I'm styling this new release and I'll be styling two other new releases this week as well! These come in Select Navy and Select Burgundy and you can choose gold or silver foil. I'm wearing Select Burgundy with silver foil. They are all so pretty! This tuxedo top is such a great basic with a twist (wearing XS) and it's not see-through at all. Love the fit. These jeans are pricey, but they are my favorite high-end brand of denim. For a similar look- grab these Levis. These cute bow flats fit TTS and are a great match for our Select Burgundy leather. Love the velvet fabric. They come in several other colors as well. 

I mentioned above that I changed our letter boards out this weekend and these are the phrases we landed on. I love letter boards for so many reasons, but one being they instantly add a holiday flavor the home!




Here are some other phrases I think would also be so perfect for Thanksgiving month:

"In Everything Give Thanks"
"Be Grateful for Everything"
"So Grateful for So Much"
"Let Our Lives Be Full of Thanks and Giving"
"Gratitude Turns What We Have Into Enough"
"I'm Thankful For..."

Do you have letter boards at your house? What phrases are you putting up this month? Stay tuned tomorrow for another edition of this month's N&S Style Files!

Comments

Popular Posts