Nickel & Suede Holiday 2019- Holiday Statement Earrings

Happy Holidays! Okay, okay so I'm getting a little ahead of myself there- but the holiday season is upon us and I'm so ready for it. I'm dressed in my red buffalo plaid today and I think it's going to be red and green and gold and glitz from here until Christmas for me! Today the first of our N&S holiday collection hit the website and we have something for everyone. We have a new embossed art deco pattern, a shimmery black leather, new resin and more. All of the new pieces are still lightweight, bold, statement making and will add just the right touch to all of your holiday looks!




 







Stay tuned for more fun releases in the coming weeks, but don't miss your chance now to grab a few new pretties to get your holiday looks going now! What pieces are you loving?

Comments

Popular Posts