Nordstrom Cyber Deals This Week- Insider Info

Hey guys! It's a big week here at our house between Thanksgiving prep and kids being off of school and lots of fun memories to make. Those are the things I want to spend time on but between work and kids I'm getting behind on the holiday preparations that I wanted to get ahead on. The biggest shopping season of the year is not joke and I'm feeling just a tad behind on what I'm getting the people on my list. As much as I wish I could deny it, I haven't bought a single gift! Oops! Thankfully the sales will still be happening all week and today I've partnered with Nordstrom to share a bunch of really fun Cyber Deals and Black Friday that should help you and I get some of that shopping checked off!

SHOP THE POST













Today's outfit has me feeling all sorts of tough which is kinda how I feel November is playing out. Like I'm super grateful and I love Thanksgiving, but it's been a month and I'm having to really dig down deep and leopard and leather are getting me through. That being said, this jacket and these boots are both shockingly comfortable, great quality and helping me kick butt this month. This outfit I would say fits TTS, except for the pants. Those I would say order a size up- they have no stretch.

I'm excited to shop the sales this month and lucky for you and for me- I have some insider info. The Cyber Deals at Nordstrom start this week- on Wednesday at 12:01 am and you can sneak peek them here.  And even more deals go live on Friday at 12:01 am as well. I'm a sucker to see what deals pop up so I'll be sure to share on social when I see things go live!

Nordstrom has so many great gifts for under $25, under $50 and under $100. There are perfect things for stocking stuffers, small gifts and little gifts too. I had so much fun browsing them! Here are some of my faves that I would put on my list, but don't stop there. There are so many great things for the guys and for kids too. Head here to browse them all!







Have you made much headway on your shopping lists yet? Are you going out this week? Shopping online or in-store?
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, this all opinions and styling were my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts