The Only Pajamas You Need This Season

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for this weekend. I'm ready for the days at home with my boys, even more decorating for Christmas, baking and making those Christmas lists. I'm heading home from work tonight to make pies and tomorrow I'm in charge of the turkey. We're hosting Thanksgiving dinner and after years of living away from family I'm just so thankful to live nearby and get together for the holidays. I'll be living in my pajamas all weekend and today I'm sharing the BEST sets that I found at JC Penney. I ran in the other day to grab a few things and I ended up finding some new blankets, new pjs and some cozy socks too. You're going to love all of it!

SHOP THE POST

















PAJAMAS (pick black or rose) // SOCKS // BLANKET 

In the past I've usually been a sweatshirt and joggers kinda gal, but I've been getting on board with a few pajama sets lately. And when I found this set on a recent trip to JC Penney I knew I had to share. They are so soft and luxurious feeling. They aren't heavy or hot, but they are still cozy if that makes sense. My favorite are the black pair, but the rose pair has a little leopard trim that is so chic as well. I've been telling everyone I know about these pajamas because not only are they so soft and even stretchy, they are under $20 on sale for the whole set! I love new pajamas at Christmas time so if you do matching jammies with your sisters or your mom these would be great ones to snatch up! They may have them in your store, but I would order online to make sure you get the sizes you want. 

I'm wearing size small and they fit pretty TTS. They fit a little loose so you could size down, but I love the slightly over sized fit for jammies. Like I said I also grabbed a new white cozy blanket - I love adding some texture to my living room and there are a lot of great deals on blankets and other home items on sale this week. I've similar items below, but don't miss these exact pajamas and this blanket too- you'll love them! 

 Shop all of my favorite pajamas, blankets, and other cozy things from JC Penney (that also happen to be on MAJOR SALE this weekend) below.




Thank you to JC Penney for sponsoring this post. As always all styling and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts