Friday Happenings- So. Much. To. Do

Happy first week of December!  I cannot believe I am saying that.  This has been an exciting week with earring launches over at Nickel and Suede, massive sales for Cyber Week, Christmas shopping and today I am traveling for a speaking engagement.  Who else gets nervous when speaking in public?  I have been working to overcome it but still have a ways to go.  Today I am sharing all my outfits from this week, this week's top sellers, and even more sales that are happening this weekend.  




THIS WEEK'S TOP SELLERS
HIGH WAIST LEGGINGS
CONVERTIBLE HOBO BAG
PLUSH THROW
HIGH WAIST SKINNY JEANS
PAJAMA SET
BOOTIES
NEW CITY COAT
MIXED MEDIA SWEATER
LEOPARD BOOTIE
AVIATOR SUNGLASSES
THIS WEEKEND'S SALES

JCrew | 48% off your purchase with code FLASH48

Abercrombie | Up to 50% off site wide

LOFT | 40% off your purchase with code NEWNOW

Express | 30-50% everything

Be sure to check out today's podcast too! This one is near and dear to my heart- the topic is Imposter Syndrome. It's a toughie, but a goodie!



How is your Christmas shopping going? Are you done? Part-way? Have you started at all? 


Comments

Popular Posts