Ultimate Gift Guide For Him: Soren's Picks

Happy Friday friends! It's getting down to the wire and when I polled you this week on Instagram I found you and I are in the same boat. We all have one person left to shop for (at least!) and that one person is our guy! So I enlisted Soren's help and we've pulled together all of his favorite things from Nordstrom that he hands-down recommends for your guy. And if you know Soren at all you know he has VERY high standards. He knows what he likes and if he likes it- it's good. So we've complied a list of winners for you today for men's holiday gifting from Nordstrom and I think you'll find this gift guide serves you well. 






NOTE: I, Soren, did write all the text that follows and I endorse what is being said here:
Quarter Zip Jacket: A good quarter zip fleece was the first thing on my first wish list after marrying Kilee. This is a classic that I always try and find a reason to wear. Feels great under my leather jacket too.
Running Shoes: Most comfortable shoes ever. Period. If he hasn't tried them, just get them. They're the easiest shoes ever to get on and off. The hype for these shoes is real.
Leather Gloves: These are the kind of quality that make you feel like a better man. To me, they're the next best thing to nice shoes. They're just super nice. The exterior seams on the fingers really make the insides so comfortable. Definitely get the caramel color.
Headphones:  I literally go to sleep with these every night. I even took them on a week-long hiking trip because I've become so dependent on them to fall asleep. Plus, at home when kids wake up in the middle of the night asking for mom - but I have to go get them, these headphones are a real sleep saver. I can't hear a thing anymore. ;)
Hand Salve: I started using Kilee's Kiehl stuff a while back - it's legit. Now she get's me my own!
Kiehl's Set: Same as above. I'll not hesitate to try stuff she get's me from this brand. I'm 38 now and should start taking care of myself like an adult!
Pajama Pants: These actually surprised me with how good the fit was (TTS size medium). I didn't feel sloppy at all. My first thought was that I might even try getting away with wearing them to work!
Toiletry Case: She got it for me. I use it. All good. 
Leather Slippers: Always, always get real shearling. It's the only thing that keeps sock-less feet from sweating. Plus it conforms to your foot. I wouldn't consider another slipper. These will be such a favorite you'll forget to get a new pair after a few years. Mine are still awesome. 
Body Brush: I did not put this on here, I've never seen it - so I guess I'll take note and start using one.
RUSH JAMMIES // SOREN PULLOVER // PANTS // SLIPPERS

So those are all of Soren's faves. I think I would also add in this speaker, these shoes , and these shoes too.  I hope these ideas help as you go to shop for those last few gifts on your list- especially for the hardest one on your list. Thankfully Norstrom has fast and free shipping options so get to ordering and finish off that Christmas shopping list!


Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions and styling were my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts