Hello from 2020

Happy New Year! It's officially 2020 and I'm here for it. 2019 was a year of growth and stretching and unlike any other and I think it's safe to assume 2020 will be a whole lot more of the same. If I do a decent job of taking my own advice it will be a year full of taking risks, failing forward, learning, trying lots of new things, getting uncomfortable and believing that it will all work out in the end.  It will be so much fun, so much not-fun, so much work and there will be so many rewards. Are we seeing a theme here? It won't be boring, that's for sure!

SHOP THE POST









To be honest I haven't spent hours writing down goals for this year or drafting podcast outlines or prepping tons of inspirational content. I can't tell you that the podcast is going to be fire this season because it's already been pre-recorded or that I've got a plan to help you A, B or C. I don't. I'm still working though emails on the last day of 2019 and planning what we are eating for dinner tonight at 4 pm, not a month ahead of time. But what I do have is hope. And encouragement. And ambition. And the knowledge that it's just one day at a time and one task at a time that I can make a difference. 

My only plan to do small things with big consistency this year. 

So I'm offering to share those small things and small wins and big things and big wins with you this year too. That may be here. It may be on the podcast. It may be only on social. But I'm excited to dig into what the year has in store and to set some goals and to enjoy the ride!

PS: These pretty earrings are back in stock today after several months of being sold out! Wahoo! They also come in brown. And we have a new Earring of the Month today as well. Snag all three and stay tuned for more awesome stuff a little later this month from Nickel & Suede!

Happy New Year to you! Let's go!

Comments

Popular Posts